Friday, October 8, 2010

Short list of Friday Flip-Off's!

It's been a pretty great week so not many "flip off's" today. Let's get started:

~ Austin traffic. Enough said.

~ To the Austin Parks and Rec employees who replenish the bathrooms at Town Lake. You have been slacking. Twice in two weeks, no "TP" in the ladies restroom??? NOT COOL!

~ Haven't mentioned this in awhile but to my RA. Flare-up. Really?

~ Did I mention Austin traffic?

That's it! Told it was a pretty great week!

Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I hate the traffic too.Happy that you had a great week and hope next week is even better..
    You're not letting that RA keep you down, and that is so wonderful, though I'm sure there are bad days...
    Happy Friday back to you..
    Luv you,
    AL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Austin traffic - brutal but I suppose that's because everyone wants to live there!

    ReplyDelete