Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It’s the little things….


While still trying to find my place in this saturated world of blogging, I jumped in with both feet with little expectations but with very high hopes.  Maybe I will become a “popular blog” and followed my hundreds perhaps thousands (that’s where the high hopes come in) of fans.   On this drizzly morning, I sat down to check my blog and I saw the most amazing thing!  COMMENTS!!!  I’ve got COMMENTS!!  (Insert happy dance here!)
I received two comments (one on each blog) from readers who aren’t close friends or a family member but rather from fellow bloggers who liked what I wrote.    There is nothing better than a little affirmation when you are just starting out.   It’s the little things that make me happy and inspire me to continue my expectations and yes, even high hopes!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment